Rabu, 18 April 2018

KTM 690 Enduro R 2018

Tags



Powerful engine, cool look, optimum part-cycle tuning and optimized ergonomics, the KTM 690 Enduro R combines off-road skills and versatility to any test, all in an even more radical design. It is as comfortable in the city as on secondary roads, on gravel or in difficult terrain. The even more advanced single cylinder combines the classic concept of enduro with ultra-modern technology and sports versatility particularly suited to everyday use. The quality of workmanship and the perfect finish reflect the typical philosophy of KTM.


The (stolen) shots were broadcast in the English press. In all likelihood, KTM would work on the return of two of its large monos recently removed from the catalog. This is the 690 Enduro R and the 690 SMC R. Both prototypes pre-series were seen on the road and off-road. For KTM, this would be an opportunity to renew his offer in his big mono family. The four-stroke high-displacement single cylinder is an architecture still defended by the Austrian manufacturer. These two models represent sales of the niche in France, but they are part of the house culture so this return would not be impossible, on the contrary.



Possessor of this model for 1 month I give you my opinion. I've done 1,500 km since, including 540 km at one time and 340 km at another time. The bike accelerates very hard, brutal. The top speed on the meter is 188 km / h (in the red zone). It goes up very quickly to 180. It is easy to ride 140-150 on the highway. The engine never heats unless stopped. I put the small bubble KTM to no longer have the effect of wind on the bust and cervical (very effective, I recommend). In enduro tires are not suitable but the bike with good tires can do it. In short it is a real trail, able to make the way but also the highway. 




At a steady speed we feel that the bike gives jolts, it is a sporty model and it makes it feel. I measure 1m71, I put a link that lowers the bike 5 cm and I put the suspensions in flexible mode. So, I'm on tiptoe at the stop in a manageable and comfortable way. I put a pot Wings on it that gives more torque. The bike sails from 150 km / h. You have to tighten it with your knees and pull the handlebar towards you. This is the ransom of almost 70 hp. for only 140 kg. So for me a great bike. A peach of hell, the power seems inexhaustible even on the fast lane. In short, I recommend.




Related Keyword: ktm 690 enduro r specs , for sale, price, 2018, review, weight, top speed, upgrades

Artikel Terkait

This Is The Oldest Page


EmoticonEmoticon