Jumat, 20 April 2018

BMW X1 2ND REVIEW

Tags

BMW X1 2ND REVIEW - Less than 1 year ago I acquired a BMW X1 0km vehicle directly at Concessionaria BMW Auto Star. 




After the first mandatory revision, we realized that the vehicle returned with oil spill. We've notified the dealership that sent a tow truck to remove the vehicle. After a week, we were informed that the fence (CAP) was not properly fitted (I wonder if it takes so many days to identify this problem...).

Well, mistakes happen and we accept the return as well as the repair of the car. 



After a few months of use, we return to Concessionaria for the second mandatory revision. To our surprise, when we removed the car and returned home the vehicle was again leaking oil. In addition to the oil spill, the tire has withered less than 3 days after revision. I contacted BMW to resend the vehicle to the dealership (Auto Star). 



That's when the horror Show started: 

1. According to the consultant they had no winch by the high volume of incidents in SP (it is known that January is a period of holidays and the movement is extremely low-until the caster is suspended at that time)-well arch with the costs and I sent the car on account; 

2. The responsible consultant closed the hours at 6:00 and even left no warning that another car would arrive, the same arrived at 6:30 pm; 

3. The next day in the morning we had no return and when I call to have news the consultant informs me that there was not even entry in the order of service; 

4. At 12h I receive an opinion that everything is fine and that the tyre emptied by an error at the time of alignment; 

5. At the end of the day (17:58) I contact you to remove the vehicle and the consultant tells me that the wheel was cracked and the tyre was flat; 

6. I ask for a formal opinion (email) and a quotation to purchase a new wheel, behold the consultant tells me that the opinion will be sent the following day as the expedient was closed (until today I received no opinion, only a service order to execute with an Astronomical value and a period of 60 for the wheel to come from Germany); 

7. At my suggestion, the consultant seeks a palliative solution (repair in the wheel and tire change) and sends a new proposal with absurd value and recharging the alignment/balancing (possible cause of all disorder)-the value informed for purchase of 1 tire It was R $2882.88, after quick search on the internet I find the same model for just over half of the value mentioned.




Given the above, today I decided to follow up with a private workshop for repair but I will seek my rights with the organs responsible. 

I would like to:
1. Whether the vehicle has a problem since oil leakage is not common, even more coming from a review where mechanics are specialized and highly skilled;
2. That the BMW assumes the errors and arch with the part that falls to it of the damage caused (alignment/balancing, change of the tire...) and that at least covers a reasonable value of the items mentioned;

3. Finally and most importantly, receive a service that every consumer deserves, a service worthy of a world brand as is BMW;


Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon